Saturday, December 12, 2009

I am disgusted.

So I have NOT felt good about a certain family relationship for several months. When I recieved an email from family inviting me over to there home. I never call or visit with them because truly I am busy, they are busy, and I felt not welcome to a certain extent. I guess more then not feeling welcomed so much has been said to me and my husband concerning the family member he works for . We thought they did not like us and regretted our coming to Mississippi. The Conservative Nut loves his job. He loves working for God. But it feels like everyone has an agenda. There is a man The Conservative Nut works for that told my family member we did not like the spouse because they were legalistic. First never told this man that information. Second I became angry because not only did a man of God lie, but when did it became okay for a pastor to reveal information to others in order to create gossip??!?!?!?! Wow blown away by this. I want The Conservative Nut to follow his dream and do what God asks of us. But is it possible for people with their own free will to mess things up? ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY I tell you I am ANGRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment