Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cleaning house

Have not cleaned house in over a week I am doing it now! I feel good about this! I am worried about life here in Mississippi but I keep having to remind myself that I need to let go and do what is right and God will handle the rest! And so I will challenge myself this week. No matter who calls or what happens this week I will handle it and let it go with God's help. I love that I have a helper. My very own! I get so caught up somtimes I forget and now I am going to stop whatever I am doing and when I start to feel a mess I am going to pray and ask him for his guidance. I know that I am never going to make it if I keep falling apart and allowing people and stress to stop me and get off track. I am so thankful God has blessed me with a new friend whom gives me godly advice I can always count on her as well! I think God is teaching me that in order to grow I have to keep going through the tough times.I am thanful for this because it means he loves me and wants me to walk a little closer and a little more intimate with him! God Bless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment