Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Complete Chaos

My blogs have no structure and they are all about me. MWHAHAHHAHA! Chaos. Ya think? So today I would like to talk about someone who has more chaos in his life then the president (maybe) Tiger Woods! Come on down! Six mistresses? Really? REALLY? I have three kids and barely have enough time for them! How in the world? That is some balancing act that is for sure. Did you hear the wifey is negotiating a new nup? Oh man you can take that one to the bank! In breaking news I had dreams all night long about the repo man !!!! I also can not seem to figure out why my three year old runs around naked constantly! I am having peanut butter and jelly for lunch....again. DO NOT HATE! YOU KNOW YOU WANT A PB&J ! Oh and I want to talk about why Tom Cruise and his wife never dress there daughter in a winter jacket? And why the poor three year old is in summer dresses in December walking around NY? Is it some weird Scientology exercise? That poor kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment