Saturday, December 5, 2009

Before you can see the bigger picture you have to get through today

I am a self proclaimed control freak. I am ocd about my home, however I do not care about closets,cabinets,drawers,etc. I can not function if things are not my way. Which makes it really difficult when God loves to make you squirm! We are no longer in jeporady of losing our car. For now anyway! AMEN! There is a bigger picture. And even though today it would be easy to give up. If you give up you could lose out in the future. Future. I have dreams, desires, wants. Like every women does I suppose. I would love to have some money that I could go and help others with. I would love to get my nursing degree and care for the ill in third world countries. I would love for the Conservative nut to live out his dreams as well. For now I home school three beautiful children. I struggle with myself and who I am, but I am becoming comfortable with myself finally! I manage to keep a clean home, cook decent meals, and not completely lose it on my kids! Yay for me. I am thankful. I am thankful for special friends sent from God, hard working husband, three beautiful kids, and a place to lay my head at night! Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment